Club Beats vol.2

1. Activ 8 - Simply The Best Radio Remix
2. Bob Sinclair - Kiss My Eyes 2007 (Cabilla Worked Agressive Mix)
3. Britney Spears - Gimme More (DJ Vektor & DJ Eletrick Remix)
4. David Guetta vs Nelly Furtado - Love Dont Say it Right
5. DJ Antoine - This Time
6. Will.I.Am - The donque song feat. Snoop Dogg
7. Lumidee feat. Pitbull - Crazy (Sunwalkerz Vocal Mix)
8. Mario Feat. Juelz Santana - Let Me Watch
9. Mika - Relax (DJ Ziko Remix)
10. Nicole Scherzinger feat. Rihanna - Winning Women
11. R.I.O. - R.i.o. ( mypd remix )
12. Nicole Scherzinger feat. T.I. - Whatever U Like
13. Rave allstars - The logical song ( rave club mix )
14. Rihanna - Unfaithful (Edekkk Remix)
15. Timbaland vs Bob Sinclar - The Way I Hold on

http://www.rapidbolt.com/rb-8481576660433080108/

Nenhum comentário: